
Proof that home goods don't have to be expensive to look great and still be quality made? Target's Simply Shabby Chic line by Rachel Ashwell.
I own several of the furniture pieces (in addition to bedding, a couple lamps, and bathroom accessories), and they blend effortlessly with my more expensive stuff. They sort of finish my decor, and I can't argue with that (especially at a great deal). I actually make sure that I check out the Shabby Chic area during every Target visit I make, all in hopes that I'll find something new or on clearance. With Rachel Ashwell's original Shabby Chic line now gone due to bankruptcy, I'm so glad that this line is still available... it's quite possibly the best brand pairing that Target has ever introduced.

A few of my favorite things:

I'm so happy with the smocked duvet cover I bought for $80 back in the spring. It's soft, lightweight, and gives my room an ethereal, girly touch. (Not that the pink walls and cream trim aren't feminine enough! HA!)
The nightstand was the first piece I'd ever purchased from the Simply Shabby line. I can't remember how much I paid for it a few years ago, although it's $170 now. Such a great price for a solid, pretty table with cute "glass" knob pulls.
I bought a large table I use for a vanity (similar to the computer table shown above, except with a pullout drawer and glass hardware) in early 2008, and this is a piece that I literally use at least twice a day. I needed more counter space for all of my makeup and styling tools, so I replaced my real vanity with this table and haven't looked back since. Like the nightstand, it's sturdy, looks great, and has held up perfectly.
looooooove the duvet!
ReplyDeleteThose are so beautiful! I need a vanity table like that...
ReplyDelete