Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Music Monday (er, Tuesday)


Yesterday was a crazy, stressful day for my family and I didn't get a chance to post this new workout playlist of mine. I've managed to fit in a run everyday for the past six days... not so sure how I'd be handling things without these workouts. Exhausted in every possible way, but thankful I have something that can bring at least a little peace.


Drake - Headlines from dj aik on Vimeo.

Drake's also been on heavy repeat, especially on my commutes into work. Like the gritty urban filmography of this video, reminds me of the feel of my Abandoned Detroit series.

Have a bunch of products I've been meaning to review, especially since I just dyed my hair back to its natural dark, dark brown and have been switching my look up a bit. Promise to get some of of those up asap, along with a YT video as well. Thanks for being patient.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...