Friday, May 18, 2012

24 Karat Birthday


"It's hard to stay mad, when there's so much beauty in the world.
Sometimes I feel like I'm seeing it all at once, and it's too much.
My heart fills up like a balloon that's about to burst...
And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it.
And then it flows through me like rain.
And I can't feel anything but gratitude
for every single moment of my stupid little life... "
-American Beauty


I turn 24 today... hooray! My twenty-third year was quite a year... through all of the struggles and successes, I feel like I've finally started to come into my own. I can only be grateful for every single experience that I've had this past year, for each and every moment shapes us. And truly, I am happier than I've ever been in this very moment.

Treating each day as if it were my last... living, loving, and laughing on this great earth.

Always, always.


2 comments:

  1. hope you had a lovely birthday :) you got a new tattoo?? is it your 2nd?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, doll! I've actually had the wrist one for almost a year now. =)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...