I've been back in New York this week for work...
and again, I've been reminded of how happy I am when I'm here in the city.
My amazing boss and I have accomplished so much in just a few days;
the energy of this city is just infectious. I can never get enough of it.
Walking through the West Village last night,
I thought about how I wish I could always feel the way that I do when I'm here.
Maybe it's something I need to carry with me when I'm not in this amazing place.
Maybe the magic of New York is in me all along.
I thought about how I wish I could always feel the way that I do when I'm here.
Maybe it's something I need to carry with me when I'm not in this amazing place.
Maybe the magic of New York is in me all along.

No comments:
Post a Comment