I'm definitely a Philosophy brand lover, so I was beyond thrilled when a large box labeled 'Philosophy' arrived at my doorstep several days before Christmas. Inside I found Philosophy's Lip Gelato Trio and the Cookie Exchange Shower Gel Trio, my Christmas present from my boyfriend's mom. The Lip Gelato Trio includes 'Gratitude' (a pomegranate-scented dark pink), 'Soul Mates' (a grapefruit-scented light pink), and 'Begin Again' (a tangerine-scented orange color).
All three smell exactly like the fruit listed in their descriptions- perfectly sweet and fruity, without the synthetic smell that's so frequent in fruit-scented products. I like Gratitude's scent best, and the dark pink color shows up a bit more than the other two. The Trio's colors all go on beautifully sheer and feel very moisturizing, although their lasting power isn't as great as the Eggnog Latte or S'mores lipglosses. I think the consistency just isn't as thick, which makes a huge difference in the formula. The Trio will be perfect for spring and summer, although I'll be sticking with my thicker glosses until some of this drying winter weather subsides.
No comments:
Post a Comment