Sunday, November 27, 2011

What I'm Loving Right Now...


 "My Week with Marilyn"
Michelle Williams is incredible in this film, portraying Ms. Monroe with perfect charm and vulnerability. It really made me feel for Marilyn, who truly did not see in herself what the rest of the world saw. The film is just beautiful.

Erica Enenberg Infinity Necklace
I love my new Enenberg infinity necklace, although it came in a length that was awkwardly long. I was a little bummed because I'd been looking for a tiny gold infinity necklace for some time, but I made do with it. With a little improvisation, I transformed it into a wrap bracelet that I actually really like.

 Kim Kardashian's Marie Claire Look
How stunning does Kim look on this cover? While she perfects the glammed-up look everyday, this super natural look is refreshing and youthful. Love everything about it, from the neutral lip to her strong brows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...