I hadn't attended the North American International Auto Show since I was in high school, so I figured it was time to experience it again. While I'm a big supporter of the Detroit revitalization, I truly haven't spent enough time in the city. Trying to change that!
Having worked on an advertising program for Nissan and Infiniti of Canada recently, I also went to the show with an entirely different appreciation in regards to automotive branding and presentation. I'd be lying if I said I had much automotive knowledge in the mechanical sense, but I can definitely appreciate great aesthetics and design.

Fiat 500 (Gucci Special-Edition)... oh my gosh, SO cute and tiny.
Logo-embossed white leather seats, along with the iconic red & green stripes. The seatbealt and canvas topper are also striped to match the special-edition luggage. Can I just have this car shipped to Italy to tour the countryside? Because that's definitely what I'd envision myself doing if I had this car, haha... and maybe doing a bit of shopping. Okay, a lot of it. ;)

My dream car is a white Bentley convertible... although a green sedan might suffice.

Vintage SL 300 by Mercedes-Benz. So classic and glamorous. Can't you just picture Marilyn Monroe scooting off in the Hollywood Hills in this?

Infiniti backdrop. Always manage to find a Taylorism. ;)
xx
No comments:
Post a Comment