Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Random Inspiration: Pucci for Guerlain

 

 "A beautiful summer is a summer when the warm sunlight blends with the scents of the Mediterranean, leaves, flowers, the sea… waves crashing onto the rocks." -Laudomia Pucci

I'm truly a Spanish girl at heart... living "la vida bonita" on sunny days and balmy nights, going on barefoot walks with a sunkissed tan. For me, it's all about the simple life - the good life - surrounded by loved ones, sitting in the grass, getting ice cream, lounging on the boat. While I adore my boots and jeans uniform in cold weather, there's something so freeing about throwing on a breezy sundress and a pair of nude sandals. I love it. It's me.

While black, nude, and white are usually my staples, I love to wear vibrant colors once it hits May. Neon yellow, pink and corals have been my go-to colors lately, brightening up my wardrobe and my mood. Which brings me to Pucci's new Terra Azzurra beauty collection for Guerlain... those colors!

Terra Azzura Star Powder - $76 - contains 4 shades: light pink, fuchsia pink, sunny coral and bronze terracotta with a soft pearly formula - all in a black lacquered wooden case and Pucci patterned pouch.

 I plan on picking up the Terra Azzura Star Powder, which features a motif inspired by the iconic Pucci archival print, "Winter Capri." The mix of pale pink, fuschia, coral, and terracotta hues combine to make a gorgeous bronzer/blush duo. It's the perfect complimentary product for my summertime mantra: less is more! A little bronzer, a pink lip, and some mascara, and this girl is good to go! Shouldn't everything in life be so simple?

light pink, fuchsia pink, sunny coral and bronze terracotta with a soft pearly formula - all in a black lacquered wooden case and Pucci patterned pouch.

2 comments:

  1. I love Guerlain. I love Pucci. Together: match made in heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome blog! Makes me excited for summer time!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...