Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Random Obsessions: March Edition

I've been completely slacking on the fashion/beauty posts recently. Ooops! Apparently need to get better about that. I have a few fashion & beauty roundups for you in the coming weeks, but until then, I wanted to share a few things that I've been loving lately. Thanks so much for hanging tight!
 
Suede Pumps by Nicholas Kirkwood ($695 at Saks)
The perfect silhouette. As much as I love my red bottoms, Kirkwood might be giving Monsieur Louboutin a run for his money.

 
Vita Fede 24K Gold "Titan" Bracelet ($275 at KarenEgren.com)
I've been wearing my Titan bracelets like crazy this month. Since I'm very much into yellow gold, these bracelets layer perfectly with my more delicate pieces. Definitely into strong, angular shapes this season. Side note, we had these on the cover of Cosmo in January! Very, very exciting moment.

OPI "Lights of Emerald City" over "Funny Bunny"
(Get this mani done in Axxium, it will last you a good two weeks!)

Paul Mitchell's Super Skinny Serum ($20.99 at Target)
Now that my hair is essentially Rapunzel-long (it's reached the small of my back!), I'm doing everything I can to keep the ends strong. This smooths, softens, and glosses. Use a dime-sized drop of the ends of your damp hair, and prepare to be amazed. (As added bonus, it makes your hair smell like green Jolly Ranchers. Who doesn't love that? HAH.)

"Poetic Justice" by Kendrick Lamar ft. Drake
"Living my life in the margin and that metaphor was proof I'm talking poetic justice, poetic justice"

Happy spring, loves!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...