Monday, March 25, 2013

Review: Chanel "Ligne Graphique" Liquid Eyeliner

My latest beauty obsession? Chanel's new liquid eyeliner, Ligne Graphique.

Back in high school, I was never a fan of eyeliner; perhaps because so many girls would heavily rim their entire eyes... which was a racoon-y look that kinda terrified me, to be totally honest. hah. So I stayed away from it for years, not having any idea of how to apply it... and not knowing how much I'd love it now.

Oddly enough, liquid eyeliner has actually become a staple in my daily beauty routine for the past couple years. It first began with Urban Decay's 24-7 liquid liner, then I moved onto NARS, and now Chanel. While liquid liner definitely requires a steady hand and a bit of trial and error, it can completely change the shape of your eyes. I'm a fan of the winged eye at the moment, going after the whole Italian bombshell/Sophia Loren sort of look.



As much as I loved Urban Decay and NARS, Chanel beats them by a mile. Ligne Graphique's noir formula is super black and densely pigmented, with a shiny finish that lasts all day. The brush tip is tiny and precise, which allows for a steady stroke that can get super close to the lashline. This makes it a bit more tricky because of the dip ink-style application, but once you get the hang of it, it's pretty effortless. At $34, it's definitely one of the most expensive liquid liners on the market, but I feel like it's completely worth it because of the pigment and longevity. The packaging is sleek and pretty, just as you'd expect from any Chanel product. So happy with this product, and had to share!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...