
Vogue's September Issue
Receiving Vogue's 758-page September issue in the mail... a.k.a. the fashion bible. Sure, 584 of those pages are ads, but I'm a marketing grad and I love analyzing them. (Hmmm, maybe it's more about making a mental list of things to lust over. heh.) Nonetheless, a Galliano-clad Kate Moss looks gorg on the cover, and Vogue almost always nails their fashion spreads.
Receiving Vogue's 758-page September issue in the mail... a.k.a. the fashion bible. Sure, 584 of those pages are ads, but I'm a marketing grad and I love analyzing them. (Hmmm, maybe it's more about making a mental list of things to lust over. heh.) Nonetheless, a Galliano-clad Kate Moss looks gorg on the cover, and Vogue almost always nails their fashion spreads.

Spending time with family and friends at a huge 10-mile road race this morning.
I had been training pretty intensely for this year's New York City marathon, but unfortunately, I allowed a small hairline ankle fracture and my trip to California to destroy my training schedule. I'm hoping to check the marathon off my list next year, but today's race just reminded me how much more I want to do it.
I had been training pretty intensely for this year's New York City marathon, but unfortunately, I allowed a small hairline ankle fracture and my trip to California to destroy my training schedule. I'm hoping to check the marathon off my list next year, but today's race just reminded me how much more I want to do it.

NARS Larger Than Life Lip Gloss (shop)
Michael Kors Chronograph Watch (shop)
NARS' new Larger Than Life lip gloss in Tiber is amazing: the perfect, superglossy neutral lip color. I can't get enough of it; I've literally worn it everyday for two weeks. My goldtone Michael Kors has also been in heavy rotation this week, since my schedule is becoming more and more demanding. I especially love layering it with delicate bracelets, but it looks equally cute on its own.
Michael Kors Chronograph Watch (shop)
NARS' new Larger Than Life lip gloss in Tiber is amazing: the perfect, superglossy neutral lip color. I can't get enough of it; I've literally worn it everyday for two weeks. My goldtone Michael Kors has also been in heavy rotation this week, since my schedule is becoming more and more demanding. I especially love layering it with delicate bracelets, but it looks equally cute on its own.
John Mayer- "Your Body is a Wonderland"
Nine years after its release, this song still remains as one of my ultimate favorites. The lyrics are sweet and sexy, and it's guaranteed to put me in a great mood.
Nine years after its release, this song still remains as one of my ultimate favorites. The lyrics are sweet and sexy, and it's guaranteed to put me in a great mood.
xx
No comments:
Post a Comment